1 Pkg Sassy Gals Southwestern Mix
8 oz Cream Cheese
8 oz Sour Cream
1 lb Ground Beef
2 cans Pillsbury Crescent Dough Sheets
Toppings . . . Diced Tomato, Onion, Peppers, salsa, cheese, sour cream, refried beans, etc
NOTE: You will need a 24 cup Mini Muffin Pan
1. Preheat oven at 400*
2. Brown Ground Beef, til done
3. Add to beef mix, Cream Cheese, package of Sassy Gals Southwestern mix and Sour Cream, mix well.
4. Spread the dough out on counter, cut into 6 squares, cut each square into 4 even pieces for a total of 24
5. Using a Mini Muffin Pan (24 cups), press 1 square of dough into each of the muffin tins covering the bottom and pulling it up the sides.. add meat mixture
6. Bake 9-11 minutes or until dough is slightly brown.
7. Remove from oven, top with favorite toppings and serve.
Yields approx. 48 Mini Puffs